1. Avoid Energy-Sucking Vampires and find the right online talent for your specific situation. Because one-size definitely does NOT fit all when it comes to the people you work with.
The right freelancers can make or break your business. They can make you feel good every time you even think about them or they can drain the life out of you.
Avoid Getting Scammed
Freelancers sell Upwork profiles so to the highest bidder I will show you how to identify and avoid this.
By conducting trial task I will show you how to check the freelancer can do what they say they can do without you losing a LOT of money.
In "The Ultimate Outsourcing System," I’ll show you how to identify, hire and motivate the specific individuals that should be on your team and [just as important] how to avoid those who shouldn’t.
Trust me, this one thing alone is worth DOUBLE your entire investment in this course.
2. Top 3 Mistakes Business Owners Make the first time they attempt to outsource. HINT: The major one is not knowing how to ‘prepare and write a brief’ to hire the right contractor for the job.I am going to hand you specific templates that are 100% guaranteed to solve that problem for you.
3. Secrets to Seeing Your Projects Completed on time and on budget. One of the biggest things you hear all the time in this industry is people starting really important projects only to see vital deadlines missed and budget expenses go way beyond what was planned and agreed upon.
I have lost count of the number of people who have told me they ‘Just gave up and walked away’ (in some cases, tens of thousands of dollars out of pocket) because of frustrating and costly delays that could, and should, have been easily avoided.
You will discover your solution in my proven steps for managing each project from beginning to end.
4. Cross-Cultural Communicating Secrets for successfully managing an outsourced team all around the world.
NOTE: Don’t assume that just because your outsource workers speak English, that they clearly understand what you are saying. Culture has an absolutely massive role to play in how we communicate and that is why this trip is so important so you get to know the people and their culture which helps you communicate with an outsourced team much better.
And so I’ll give you simple, proven, keys to make sure you and your new team members are all ‘singing from the same hymnbook’
5. Freedom to Live Life on Your Terms. By developing your own ‘Online Lifestyle Business’ you can experience 3 incredible things that a normal job can never hope to give you in a million years…
-Flexibility! All of a sudden you can choose to work your own time and hours and fit life in with your schedule – rather than the other way around.
-Money! The opportunity for financial freedom is now real because of the scalability and leverage an online business can give you.
-Travel! You can work from anywhere in the world! You can literally choose any country with a reliable Internet connection just like I do and work online.
Just in the last few months I have enjoyed running my business from:
• Cambodia and let’s not forget Thailand ;)